2022 CCPN Conference in Bath
The CCPN 2022 UK conference will be held from 20-22 July on the campus of Bath University.
The conference starts at midday on Wednesday 20 July and finishes after the closing remarks at 12.30 on Friday 22 July.
There is also a workshop on using Analysis V3 on the Wednesday morning before the conference starts.
Plenary sessions will be streamed online for those not able to attend in person.
There is a registration fee for the conference depending on your requirements:
- Conference and accommodation (£130)
- Conference/accommodation for poster presenter (£70)
- Conference in-person without accommodation (£80)
- Conference in-person without accommodation for poster presenter (£70)
- Extra accommodation for Tue night, limited availability (£45)
- Conference/accommodation for non-academic participants (£300)
- Conference on-line attendance (free)
The poster fee reduction is limited to people affiliated to a UK academic institution and to CCPN partners. There is only one reduction in fee per poster, and only that person should tick the poster option below.
Registration for in-person attendance will close on Monday 4 July.
The payment system is separate and the link will be sent to you at the end of registration, your individual pricing will be determined when you access the payment system.
If you register it is assumed that you are attending and you will be invoiced for payment unless you let us know you cannot attend at least ten working days before the conference.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for bespoke arrangements or any other enquiries.